Activate USA Unlimited T-Mobile eSIM: Easy Installation Guide
Jul 18,2023 | Matrix
This article is exclusively for the USA - Unlimited 5G Data & Calling product.
Table of Contents
1. What you need?
- A smartphone compatible with eSIM.
- A stable WiFi connection*
- Already submitted ByteSIM with activation date, EID, and IMEI. (how to find your phone eid and imei for esim)
2. Automatic Push Installation
Ensure your phone is connected to Wi-Fi. During the activation window from 0:00 to 10:00 AM (Los Angeles time), your iPhone will receive a message containing installation instructions.
3. Manual QR Code Installation
Ensure your phone is connected to the internet. If you don't receive the push notification, scan the the following QR code for installation after 10:00 AM on the activation date (Los Angeles time).
To install an eSIM on different brand smartphones using a QR code, follow these general steps:
(1) On your home screen, tap Settings > Cellular - Add Cellular Plan.
(2) Select T-Mobile New Cellular Plan, then proceed to download your eSIM and connect to the T-Mobile network.
For more detailed steps, you can refer to iPhone
On your home screen, tap Settings > Connections > SIM card manager > Add mobile plan > Scan the operator QR code.
For more detailed steps, you can refer to Samsung Galaxy S22.
(1) Go to Settings > Networking & Internet
(2) Select the plus + next to "SIMs" or "Mobile network" and choose "Download a SIM instead"
(3) Scan the QR code on your eSIM pack with your camera, and your eSIM will automatically start downloading.
(1) Connect to Wi-Fi and scan the QR code. Check in Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile Network for most Androids.
(2) Our Tutorials have steps for supported devices, like the Motorola razr 5G.